All of our loans are installment loans. Universal Lenders of Wisconsin, LLC prides itself in offering loans that fit their customer’s needs. The amount, the term, the payment… all tailored to fit your unique situation. Apply today to start the 24-hour approval process!
How Do Installment Loans Work?
An installment loan is a loan that is repaid with a fixed number of equal payments, not like credit cards or payday loans. There is a beginning and an end, so you are not paying forever. If you have security (car, boat, etc.), it will lower the interest rate and may extend the term. We can take your payment electronically from your checking or savings account on the day that is convenient for you. Apply now to find out the amount you qualify for.
What Can I Use My Loan For?
- Funeral Loans: funeral service expenses, caskets, headstones, travel expenses, etc.
- Utility Loans: past due bills, re-establishing service, heating & cooling expenses, water bills, internet access and more
- Medical or Dental Loans: pay off medical bills, emergency dental procedures, emergency room expenses
- Auto Repair Loans: accident expenses, major repairs, insurance deductibles, and more
- Paying off PayDay Loans
- Christmas & the Holidays
Advantages of an Installment Loan
- Fixed Interest Rate: the same interest rate for the life of the loan
- Fixed Monthly Payments: equal payments each month for the life of the loan
- Rebuild Your Credit: We report monthly to the credit bureaus to help build your credit score.
- Refinancing Potential: You are eligible to re-finance the loan after it is halfway paid. As you continue to pay your creditors on time our interest rate will go down, as long as your financial situation is the same as when you took out the first loan.
You or your spouse must be employed by the same employer for at least 1 year. OR You or your spouse must be employed by your current employer for at least 4 months and at least 2 years by your previous employer. OR You or your spouse must receive a permanent monthly income (i.e. pension, Social Security, etc.). OR If you don’t meet one of the above three requirements, you will need a co-borrower (who does meet the above requirements) on the application. Do not apply if you do not meet one of the above four requirements.
We give loans to people with perfect credit to poor credit. If your bankruptcy is discharged, you are eligible to apply. We will need you to fill out a credit application to further investigate whether you are eligible for a loan.
Loan Term Disclosures
- Our loans are installment loans
- You will have equal monthly payments ranging from 6 months to 3 years
- APR rate can range from 25% to 200%
- Let’s say Roger wants to borrow $500 for emergency car repair
- Roger applies and gets approved for a loan that requires him to pay the $500 back in 18 months, at a 39% interest rate
- Roger will get a check from us for $500, and then pay equal monthly payments of $43.68 for 18 months